Blogroll

Pages

LOVELESS (Act Two)

Of the night wind blowing in silence,

By cold morning that feels sacred,


to the goddess who lives on top of a blue sky

And underneath,

Here, where I hid in a room under the covers

Hiding from reality and the world ...

I kept hoping and praying to the goddess

For all that I have, which has lost

Which has been released from the grip of my hand when closed

I asked to come back ...


Hope it is not a dream,

Which will be felt when a soul sleep,

Then lost while awake, will either return or not tomorrow night

And all my prayers are not just a series of words,

The only decorated by thousands of meaning that ordinary beings illegible,

And without a trace of reality.


My hope and prayer that say to the goddess ...

It is destiny that I have, the hidden.

It is my own heart, Who has been dead.

All I ask for the return ...


Indeed ...

I originally wanted to get away,

go away from the world of hate,

go away from my world of hate,

go without the burden and care,

in fact I created mortal from lust,

then grow in the name of human hatred.


But fate had other said ...

Either word of thanks or otherwise which must be spoken

When you wish to stay,

All hope was changed ...

When he touched the side of my life,

When understood my feelings,

To the goddess of the sky I promise fully,

Take care and smile for the eternal,

In my tears for the happy,

Forever ....

I promise,

to sacrifice to him,

I had to end the silence



Wii Pointer #1 Normal